"Reloaded"



Some spectacular vistas of New Zealand

Some spectacular vistas of New Zealand
These are just a tiny sample of the views I experienced during my last visit to New Zealand in late December '05 and January '06. So it is easy to see why I am drawn back to this beautiful country ...

Sunday, January 14, 2007

An Easy Day

There's nothing much doing today, as the showers are still around, some of which are quite prolonged and heavy at times.

Apart from a Skype video-conversation with my daughter, Melanie - and her hubby, Alistair, up there in the UK during the morning, I think that the rest of the day today will be a quiet and relaxed affair

Ellen, however, does go horse riding for a while on the family steed (of the FOUR legged - not two-wheeled variety :o) - with John & Pip's daughter, Tamara, leading the way.

After yesterday's long’ish day ride-out, and the prospect of Ellen and I being back on the road again touring for the next 5-6 days from tomorrow morning, I am not too concerned about a brief layoff from the m/c saddle.

Besides, we've only just managed to dry-out our apparel and I definitely don't fancy getting that wet again today and maybe climbing into soggy gear tomorrow morning.

To be continued ...

No comments: