"Reloaded"



Some spectacular vistas of New Zealand

Some spectacular vistas of New Zealand
These are just a tiny sample of the views I experienced during my last visit to New Zealand in late December '05 and January '06. So it is easy to see why I am drawn back to this beautiful country ...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Every Day is a Winding Road



Wednesday, 14th March

With fast and unlimited wireless access to John’s internet facility, I take the opportunity to upload my fourth short video to the world wide web.

I hope you enjoy this embedded video, which as before, you can view and still stay here, on this blog, by clicking twice on the small forward play-arrow located in the very bottom left-hand corner of the above snapshot picture; or

it can be viewed in a slightly higher resolution by clicking on this link

No comments: